One (MAIN) chamber only, with two doors
Doors with hinges at the center
LPG combustible mainly
After burner and chimney don′t change
MAIN Chamber dimensions [LxWxH]: 2.2m x 4.5m x 2.8m, so we can put two containers within the MAIN chamber
Ok per your comment, refractory concrete and fire brick inside the chamber; feed door with refractory concrete
Minimum Operating Temperature:850o C(primary combustion)
Maximum Operating Temperature:1450 oC(Afterburner chamber)
Secondary Burning Capacity:Compulsory
Density Insulation:20mm High
Refractory Casting:Minimum 65mm
Heavy duty refracting lining to withstand:1500 oC
Average burn out time :maximum:3 hrs
Fuel Consumption in L/hr:7.5 to 9
Residence time in secondary chamber:2sec
Residue ash post 100kg:Max 3.8kg
1) This type is suitable for medical waste, but how many kilos can be put in the incinerator in one time
2) Q: Operation and maintenance costs, these costs are based on?? What if we use it every day??
3) How many hertz do we need for this type of incinerator
4) Where is the oil tank in the incinerator?
5) Is it possible to build in not the standard accessories but the high proof accessories?
6) What are the costs when shipment is to Surinam/South America
7) How will the inicinerator be delivered? Partly installated or do we have to install it completly?
And in addition, the other models with less burn rate capacity as TS100(PLC); TS50(PLC); TS30(PLC); TS20(PLC) and TS10(PLC), interests also our company.
So, would you give also Proforma Invoices of these models in CIF Prices to Port of Abidjan.
Furthermore, as the Incinerators have to be installed at nationwide, there are always great power cuts in our country.
So, we would like to know if you can supply each Incinerator with a diesel engine (generator) which power is adapted to the power of the Incinerator unit?